CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

starting over

It has been such a long time sice I've sat down to work on the blog. These past 9 months have been a whirlwind and I can't imagine trying to sort it all out in my head enough to put it into words. Those of you who are close to me know whats been going on and that I am working hard at moving on and starting over. I will admit that there are times when I feel like my head is spinning with how quickly and unexpectidly life can change.

If all of this has taught me anything it is that I am stronger then I thought. I am blessed to be called mommy by the two most wonderful children in the world. Their strength and resilience through this amazes me every day. How could I ever completely regret the past when it is those choices that brought these crazy little guys into my life. They are my joy and the reason for everything that I do.

It will be a long path and there are still lots of changes to come I am sure but I know that whatever happens the three of us will make it together and everything will turn out just fine.


2 comments:

arisa said...

hi megan! i know it's been forever since we've talked, but i just wanted to let you know that i think you're wonderful. i believe things have a way of working themselves out and i know good things are in store for you and your cute kids! i'd love to get in touch with you if you have time...arisacuppATgmailDOTcom.

Anonymous said...

Dear Megan,
Are you all right? This is Roxanne here. You have beautiful children. I hope you can be happy.
email me,
roxanne_bruce@hotmail.com